[OpenLayers-Users] 2.3RC1 problem - OverviewMap problem with IE

Tim Schaub noreply at geocartic.com
Fri Jan 19 00:58:27 EST 2007

> I found a problem similar to ticket 456
> (http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/456), where the
> OverviewMap is not properly displayed using IE7.
>
> I implemented a local fix, following the solution in
> Changeset 2117 (http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/2117)

Note that this has been fixed in the SVN trunk and the fix will be included
in the 2.3 release. If you have to do local fixes before then (and can't use
the SVN trunk for some reason), the "real" fix is in changeset 2135:
http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/2135

Apologies for any consternation this has caused.

Tim