[OpenLayers-Users] Google Summer of Code ideas?

Schuyler Erle sderle at metacarta.com
Thu Mar 8 01:20:08 EST 2007

The call for proposals for Google's Summer of Code program is closing
soon. Google will pay one or more interns to work on Open Source
projects over the summer, given a clear description of what the project
needs doing.

I've put this question over to the other OL core devs this week and
we've not yet come up with anything really compelling that we see a need
for that an intern could feasibly hack on over the summer. Does anyone
else have any good ideas we can propose to Google's SoC program for the
benefit of the project? Seems a shame to pass up the opportunity.

SDE