[OpenLayers-Users] Google Summer of Code ideas?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Mar 8 18:21:39 EST 2007

Awhile ago I talked to some Dojo people and mentioned OpenLayers and
they were interested in having it packaged as a Dojo widget.  If there's
someone who'd be willing to do that work and maintain it I can get in
touch with them again.  The maintenance should be pretty minimal I'd
imagine, and it would probably be some good exposure, and would be a
start towards app widgets.

Chris