[OpenLayers-Users] Drawing polygons

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Wed Mar 14 12:40:56 EDT 2007

Just for the record, if anyone is interested in the Cavanas layer, it could be
adapted for use as one of the renderers in the new vector layer code.

There is a class called OpenLayers.Renderer (lib/OpenLayers/Renderer.js) which
gives a skeleton of the necessary functionalities. You just subclass that and
implement the draw/erase geometry functions, etc.

Erik