[OpenLayers-Users] Vector edit example = MouseListener

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Tue Mar 20 11:53:14 EDT 2007

Thanks.  That looks like what I'm looking for.  At least, I've been able
to use it to create new polygons, lines and points. Click to add a
point, shift-click for final point, or shift-drag for freehand drawing.

I haven't, though, figured out how to use it to edit existing polygons.
Moving vertices, deleting vertices, inserting new vertices.  Am I
missing something?