[OpenLayers-Users] printing...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Sat Mar 24 15:37:14 EDT 2007

Steve,
  Yea, our current IMS based app does that, but I was hoping to avoid that
method; all that duplicating complex code and such.  I'll check out ka-map,
I haven't played with that in a while, so I don't remember how it's doing
it.

  I've have most of the printing stuff worked out with css, except for the
map itself.  I was hoping for an elegant solution :-)

Thanks,

John