[OpenLayers-Users] [Fwd: Re: [OpenLayers] #526: Patch for Layer.MapServer.Untiled]

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:41:07 EDT 2007

Steve,

I'm actually hoping that it will be useful in a hybrid approach where
you use tiles for base layers and an untiled overlay that is coming
from more dynamic data.  It was actually MapGuide that inspired this
idea for me since that is actually how their tiled mode works (in
their crappy ajax viewer) ... a single basemap of tiles and then
dynamic overlays.

Now to create the MapGuide layers ... argh!

Cheers

Paul