[OpenLayers-Users] how refresh the overlays when base layer changes

gpio Oxxce gp_io_07 at yahoo.gr
Tue Mar 27 04:52:58 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I have some base layes (Google Maps, VE, Satelite geotiffs ) and  some  overlays (roads, poi etc)

Sometimes when I change base layer the preselected overlays are not "refresed" correctly (i.e the road network is now in the sea...). Also if I uncheck and recheck the overlay then it drawn correctly...

Is anyone has a clue why this is happen?

thx

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!