[OpenLayers-Users] VML.js issue with document.namespaces call

Mike Quentel mikequentel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 15:32:41 EDT 2007

As Jeff Dege describes in an earlier post, indeed,
placing the map initialisation function call in the
body onload event solves the problem.  Anyone that
might have a work-around or better solution, please do
share; I'd like to know how I might get around this
limitation if I were ever attempting to put VML
capability in an OL client running in a portlet.

Thank you Christopher for pointing to the earlier
post.  Many thanks to Jeff for describing the solution
in his post.

This might be a good item to include in the FAQ.

Mike Quentel

--- Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at metacarta.com>

http://openlayers.org/pipermail/dev/2007-March/000445.html