[OpenLayers-Users] how to update location of Text layer?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu May 3 07:48:56 EDT 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 11:23:47AM +0200, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> what is the correct way to refresh a Text layer with a new location?

I don't believe this functionality exists. (Note that the Text layer is
probably the layer which has received the least attention since it was
originally created in OpenLayers 1.0.)

You could dig into the code to check, but I think the best answer is
probably to create a new layer, and destroy the existing text layer.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta