[OpenLayers-Users] WFS-T update-delete support

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri May 4 07:47:28 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 07:35:37AM +0200, DESPRES Damien wrote:
>     I have not found on the website if the integration of WFS-T update
> and delete operations are planned. <br>
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Have you some informations about that? Is it in the roadmap?<br>

As far as I know, the WFS-T update/delete operations are supported in
the code, but have no frontend available. This means that your
application should be able to make immediate use of them.

UI for modifying geometries is in development for 2.5.
UI for deleting features is not available, but patches are welcome. (I
don't know if it will make it into 2.5 without a patch.)

The 'commit' method on the WFS layer will save the data.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta