[OpenLayers-Users] Strange bug (?) in OpenLayers 2.4rc3 vs 2.2

Lance Dyas lancelot at inetnebr.com
Tue May 8 23:06:39 EDT 2007

I might have exaggerated saying "quite a few" the numbers might not have
been significant... but
some of my bosses favorite WMS's were being hit by the problem. This was
sufficient for me to
change it and in some ways TNTmap is about being able to browse for and
view via multiple clients
 pretty much any WMS. from 1.0.0 to 1.3.0+, so even errors in the
servers should be compensated for if they can.