[OpenLayers-Users] Storing vectors in OL

Przemysław Bojczuk pb at gis.umcs.lublin.pl
Fri May 11 05:07:17 EDT 2007

Hello, list!

Since there is no (known to me) way to save drawn/edited vectors (as in
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/editingtoolbar.html) to any kind of
file, is it possible to store them in a permalink? As far as I know,
to extend it to store the drawn vectors as well?

Alternatively, if anyone knows a working solution where I can draw
shapes in a browser (with a map in the background) and then save the
results to a file, such information will be greatly appreciated.

PB
 --
Geographical Information Systems Laboratory
Institute of Earth Sciences, UMCS