[OpenLayers-Users] Zooming and layer placement errors

Francisco Domingues fmsd91 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 07:11:57 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I'm back again with my problems of zooming and wms layer position. In my map
the zoom rectangle tool didn't work correctly, if you try to zoom in areas
near the borders of the map viewer, and sometimes even in the center, it
zooms to another zone completely different. Its this a bug or can I fix it
somehow?
The second problem is that some points of my layer appears in the ocean
where they should be in land. This could be a problem of coordinates or
resolution? When I zoom in it starts to get their original and correct
position.
Hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance!

Francisco Domingues