[OpenLayers-Users] Question about WFS-T

Seymore Glass seymore_glass2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 15:48:57 EDT 2007

Dear List:

I have been trying to modify the wfs-scribble.html file (in the vector2.4 version of OpenLayers in the sandbox) to work with data on my server (served from GeoServer 1.4.1). The GET requests work great, but I am having a problem with the POST. The proper request is built, but when it is sent to the server via the proxy.cgi file, I get a server error as the response(Apache 2.0.49 - 500 Internal Server Error). I am using python 2.4 to run the cgi file.

I would like to know if there is a better working version of OpenLayers for the wfs-t functionality, or if anyone has any suggestions on how to get things working for the version I have. I can send more detailed information if needed. Thanks for the help,

Tony