[OpenLayers-Users] why is your code entirely lacking in whitespace

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:53:09 EDT 2007

Mike,

I think you should take about 5 extra seconds and actually look at
the project before you start disrespecting it.  I don't have a lot of
patient or desire to help someone whose first communication with an
Open Source project starts like this.  So go do your homework and
then come back and humbly apologize for rude and completely
inaccurate statements

Paul