[OpenLayers-Users] Custome Layer Control

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Wed May 23 04:56:31 EDT 2007

Hello List,

I‘m trying to build my own layer manager control similar to LayerSwitcher
but with extra controls and positioned outside of the map area.

I can add a layer when indicated in an external control but am unsure how to
deactivate the layer once selected by the user (not via layerSwitcher).

Maybe someone has done this? Certainly it has been done inside the
layerSwitcher control. I do not want to delve into the source code myself
unless I have to.

Hope someone can give me a quick soluition.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer