[OpenLayers-Users] Demos for OL Presentation

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun May 27 11:40:18 EDT 2007

I'm going to be getting up on stage in front of several thousand people
on Tuesday and talking for 5 minutes about OpenLayers. One of the things
I'd like to do is do a quick through a half dozen demos of users of
OpenLayers: There won't be any visible URLs, just quick video snapshots
of using the site.

If you have a site like this you would like to show up, send links! I
can give an organization name, product name, and a short demo -- if
you'd like your URL to go with it, I can add it to the page I'm going to
be creating in the OpenLayers wiki for links, too.

If the demo is kinda flakey, that's not a huge deal: I'm going to be
recording everything to video, so so long as I can get a good 15 second
snapshot of working functionality, it'll be fine.

If you don't want your URL to be public, but you want the free
advertising, you can email me off list.

I'm most interested in good-looking demos with some functionality over
the top of the standard OpenLayers examples.

I plan to make the video tomorrow morning at the latest, so the sooner
you get in, the better chance you have :)

Also, if you're going to be at Where, do you have any interest in a BoF
event? It looks like there might still be slots open for one on Tuesday
night -- and Tim/Erik/Schuyler/I are going to be at where, so it might
be a good chance to get together.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta