[OpenLayers-Users] GeoRSS layer changes it name randomly

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Tue May 29 17:33:14 EDT 2007

Hiya. :)

I'm experiencing an odd behavior, which I suspect to be a bug.
This map has a GeoRSS layer and popup markers. In the layer controller
widget, the RSS layer's name will change spontaneously, which it
definitely should not be doing.

Should I file this as a bug, or is this supposed to happen?

Procedure:
* Open the map at http://69.59.158.10/openlayers/
* Open the layer control widget so you can see it when it happens.
* Toggle to the Photo layer.
* Note that the name of the RSS layer has changed.

It consistently changes it names to Wolverton Gulch, which
coincidentally is the first entry in the RSS data. The RSS data can be
accessed at:   http://69.59.158.10/openlayers/data.php

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA