[OpenLayers-Users] vector questions

Mick Jagger lists at jpw.biz
Wed May 30 23:49:41 EDT 2007

Hi,
	I'm new to OpenLayers and was trying to create some polygons and points using vectors and google maps.  I keep getting an odd problem that whenever I pan the map in the Y direction the vector layer items move accordingly.  However if I pan in the X direction, they stay in place.  Markers never move, staying in place where defined.  I saw a dev ticket regarding google maps problems, but it didn't describe the issue, is this same problem?
	Also, I've not found any docs or examples on creating a circle?  Is there something available?  Thanks,

lists at jpw.biz