[OpenLayers-Users] Horizontal Toolbar Outside of Map

Morgan, John jmorgan at towson.edu
Fri Nov 2 15:16:09 EDT 2007

Has anyone developed an OpenLayers application that includes a horizontal toolbar (with tools such as zoom box, pan, full extent, and measure) outside of the map (viewport). If so, can you post a link. I have tried to cobble together such an application using panel.html and editingtoolbar-outside.html to no avail. What I am trying to replicate is the "ButtonBar" application supported by MapBuilder. Thanks in advance for your help.

Jay Morgan