[OpenLayers-Users] drag zoom control images

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sat Nov 3 08:01:13 EDT 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 08:11:51PM -0600, Eric Jarvies wrote:
> brad,
>
> tested on osx/g5 with safari 2.0.4 and 3.0.3, and firefox 2.0.0.9.
> if the mouse is held down, and the slider is moved up or down and/or
> more then a couple of seconds(mouse down), the slider tends to move
> out of range of the bar, either going above or below it's limits.  at
> this point, if mouse down is released, the slider still continues to
> move(if the mouse is moving that is), but without being in the mouse
> down state.

This is simmply a side effect of having the PanZoombar outside of the
map, which isn't handled too great by OpenLayers at the moment.

Brad, if you're interested in seeing this fixed (it was new to me, but
obvious once I saw it), please open a ticket, and I'll look into it.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta