[OpenLayers-Users] PanZoomBar position

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Tue Nov 6 07:54:02 EST 2007

when i test your appl. i see the same problem.
try to change the to or left position from your #mouseControl... and it will
work, try it with your #zoomCtontrol and the zoomControl will stick at the
left upper corner no matter which values u use for left or top!

don´t know why but something seems to be overwrite the styles from the html
file