[OpenLayers-Users] OverviewMap Container

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Thu Nov 8 04:55:16 EST 2007

Hi,

i put the Overviewmap outside my map with the <div option...

now i tried to change the color of the container by changing it in the
style.css .olControlOverviewMapElemet Section but no effect.
I made a new custom styleX.css, but it in the html file in the stylesheet
section, but still no effect so far the container color is blue!

then i tried to but this:

.olControlOverviewMapElement {
		background-color: green;
  }

to the style section of my html file;
What happens is that when i load the map, very short before the overview is
loaded the color is green and then it is overwritten by the standard blue
color!

does anyone know why?