[OpenLayers-Users] Problems loading layers

Xavier Rayo ivaxoyar at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:47:33 EST 2007

Hi all!
i have a problem with my openlayers map because most of times needs a lot of time to load all my wms layers. I'm using MapServer 4 Windows - version 2.2.4 and openlayers 4. I'm loading 6 shapefiles in 4 openlayers.layers because that is how i can see it better and i don't know if this is the problem.

I also have some problems with the transparency of my layers, what can i do?

Thanks in advanced!!

xavi