[OpenLayers-Users] Antw: LayerSwitcher

Armin Wäspy armin.waespy at lubw.bwl.de
Tue Nov 13 04:09:47 EST 2007

Hi,

write your own layerswitcher!
with map.addLayer and map.removeLayer

maybe this will help (function createLayer):
http://rips-uis.lubw.baden-wuerttemberg.de/rips/wms_viewer/openlayer_test/OpenLayers.php

>>> "R. Ortner" <reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at> 11/13/07 9:58 >>>

Hi,

i tried to change the position of the LayerSwitcher but were not really
successfully!
first, I placed the layerswitcher outside the map and I tried to change the
position within the div tag but that had no effect, it still remained top
right.

next, I changed the layerswitcher.js, that worked but is not really a good
solution because it will change the layerswitcher for all applications.

maybe someone can tell me how to change the position of the layerswitcher at
best?
thx