[OpenLayers-Users] LayerSwitcher

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Tue Nov 13 04:43:22 EST 2007

The problem is, that a change of the entries in the style.css rexpectively my
own made style.css have no effect.
I tried to change there the color of the background but there was no change
respectively the color were overwritten by maybe some hardcoded code.

how can I make the style.css work for that?