[OpenLayers-Users] tricky pan/zoom backgroundimage to get ...

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 13 18:21:16 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 08:08 +0100, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:
> There is a more recent work available in Paul Spencer's sandbox :
> http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/pagameba/transition/examples/transition.html

Hi,

I love the untiled animated one. Although sometimes zooming in causes
the base layer to flicker. Same happens with the untiled resize.

For me resize/animated tiled examples don't 'work': the layer disappears
(white) and returns zoomed in/out. This could be because it's work in
progress. Nice work though.

Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/