[OpenLayers-Users] How do I unselect a feature?

mike mike at bristolbeat.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 08:20:53 EST 2007

I get the same behaviour - in the select-feature demo, clicking on the
selected point unselects it, but in modify-feature it does not.

I also wonder if in both cases, clicking away from the object on an empty
part of the map should unselect the selected feature.

Otherwise, this example is really very good - thanks!

mike

Message: 2