[OpenLayers-Users] status of OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache ?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Nov 20 20:57:42 EST 2007

Hi, all (especially Tim Schaub)

Is the OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache class considered ready for production
use? I see it in 2.5 but am having some really odd bugs with it. Is this
one of those cases where the CVS/SVN fixed a number of known bugs, or
where the class isn't meant for use yet? Or should we try figuring this out?

(due to our custom mods to the 2.5 OL code, I'm not willing to try the
CVS/SVN version for this feature, unless it's a patch only to a few
specific files)

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA