[OpenLayers-Users] Help with creating custom controls

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:01:14 EST 2007

Vish,

The easiest way to create a custom control is to find an existing
control that does something close to what you want (thinking in terms
of interaction with the user) and modify it appropriately by changing
the control name throughout the code, and then implementing your query
capability.

I just had a quick look in the wiki and there are no details on
creating a custom control.  You may find some interesting tidbits here:

http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=15906&local=y&query=custom+control

Cheers

Paul