[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Problems

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:52:00 EST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007 8:53 AM, goeserver developer <bjoice at firstam.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Could you get a solution for it. I too have the same problem.
> Any help will be appreciated .

Hi

If you use FireFox and Firebug check the content of the response to
the WFS GetFeature (Ajax) request. More specifically check if you
actually have features in the GML response. If not, maybe there's no
features in your current map extent. If your GML does include
features, please post your GML file here so we can investigate the
problem further.

Thx,

--
Eric