[OpenLayers-Users] Freemap and Osmajax developments

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:17:35 EST 2007

Great catch Chris. I also wondered if Nick had receive my message.

One general question about this. When answering to someone one the
mailing. Should I keep the ("auto completed" reply-)To or only the
mailing list address (often in Cc) ?

Generally, I remove the single user address to avoid duplicates.

What are the best practices ?

Regards,
Pierre