[OpenLayers-Users] VE as a base layer in Openlayers

Jeff Yutzler jeff.yutzler at ionicenterprise.com
Mon Nov 26 18:21:04 EST 2007

This might be a stretch, but I do recall a scenario where changing
opacity was not working in my application and I was at one point doing
some testing with VE.  To fix the problem, I reversed these lines of
code in OpenLayers.Util.modifyDOMElement in Util.js:
        element.style.opacity = opacity;
        element.style.filter = 'alpha(opacity=' + (opacity * 100) + ')';
Since I never isolated the source of the problem or saw anyone else
complain about it, I did not see the need to submit a patch, but perhaps
this is it.  It is worth a shot...
Regards,
Jeff