[OpenLayers-Users] Retrieving different coordinates

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Nov 29 08:22:08 EST 2007

Geoserver can reproject the GeoTiff for you to EPSG:4326. This is what OL
uses by default.

So just look at the examples/wms.html and add your Geoserver URL in there.

What do you mean with retrieve coordinates? Maybe the MousePosition Control
is what you are looking for. Add that Control to your Map and you'll see the
coordinates on mouse over.

Best regards,
Bart

--