[OpenLayers-Users] Question about MetaCarta labs on a Stick

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Nov 29 14:52:43 EST 2007

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 02:47:41PM -0500, Conner, Adam R. wrote:
> This may not be the best place to put this message, and if it isn't
> please let me know.  I have been using the labs on a stick with success,
> but am interested in adding OGR support to it.  Is it possible to place
> the dependencies for OGR on the stick?  if so, how do I go about doing
> so?  Thanks for your help ahead of time.

There's probably no good place for it ;) In general, mail about
MetaCarta Labs stuff can be sent to labs at metacarta.com.

I've done some thinking on this, and it should be possible to package it
up for Windows: You would probably want to use FWtools as a base, and
hook into the Python that is included in FWTools (which is, on Windows,
2.3). FeatureServer should work -- getting the other dependancies
working might be easy or hard, but it would not be trivial, and I'm not
likely to get around to it in the near future.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta