[OpenLayers-Users] what is the Point.distanceTo(Point) return value??

plen peteralen at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 15:01:53 EST 2007

Steve,

Thanks for the response.  It appears you are correct.  I tried your
calculation and it appears to be in miles now.  I have a different (server
side) algorithm for calculating the distance between two points and while
both return a slightly different value, it is workable.

Thanks for your time - Peter