[OpenLayers-Users] Right Mouse Events and Ticket 1359

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 06:29:39 EDT 2008

David,

you can attach your patch to the ticket.  The feature list for 2.6 has
been frozen for a little while and now that RC1 is out, it is unlikely
that this will make it in to 2.6 as it is a new feature, not a bug or
regression.  At this point, only bugs (fairly critical ones) and
changes in API behaviour from previous versions would be considered
for inclusion in 2.6.

Paul