[OpenLayers-Users] Javascript problem

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:32:57 EDT 2008

I took a quick look at your problem by trying to load the ViaMichelin
API beside OpenLayers (in lite.html example).
An error is raised in Events.js where OpenLayers tries to call push()
on an array.

But it seems that the ViaMichelin API modifies/extends the Array
prototype to provide a new "ci" function (bad! bad!).

This is a quick investigation and I have no workaround at the moment.

Regards,
Pierre