[OpenLayers-Users] Strange behaviour after panning

Pedro Simonetti pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:52:19 EDT 2008

Dear developers,

I'm trying to develop a query feature in my project, but I'm getting a
strange behaviour. I'm using 2 kaMap layers, one raster satellite image, and
one vector shape file.

Please visit:

http://189.52.176.118:8080/teste/?zoom=5&lat=7756661.87151&lon=364887.48481&layers=BT

Then click in the map inside the polygon named "Jardim da Penha". Note that
the query will result the right response, showing the text "Jardim da Penha"
in the lower right corner of the screen.

But, then, click and drag, moving the mouse to the right. And then click on
another polygon, for example, the named "Itarare". The result will be wrong.
Here I got "Jardim da Penha", but clicking in other areas you will got
different results.

It seems when you pan the map, it looses the correct coordinates. It's like
the "map.getLonLatFromLayerPx" still thinking it is in the same coordinates
that before panning.

What I'm doing wrong??

I have limited english skills, so if my message isn't clear enought, please
ask me about specific details.

I'm using the 2.6 RC1. I'm making the query through PHP mapscript.

NOTE: The images i'm using are very big, and my development server is kinda
slow. So, if the images don't load properly, please press F5, and they
should appear.

regards,

Pedro.