[OpenLayers-Users] 2.5 Firefox and Framecloud autoSize

David Martin David at itbeyond.com.au
Wed Apr 9 07:37:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have been working today on FramedCloud and have noticed that is works perfectly in IE7 and not in FF2. It appears that when text wraps FF does not resize the box to the correct size. In fact even when it does not have test wrap the bottom line of text if FF2 is chopped off.

I have some running examples published at here:

http://www.exploroz.com/Directory/Categories/Campers_Trailers.aspx?kw=

The OL code is ¾ the way down. A copy of the registerPopup script is as follows

function registerPopUp() {

      popup.maxSize=new OpenLayers.Size(200,200);

      ppnt.map.addPopup(popup);

}

This site is using nightly build however I have also tested in the latest trunk 6826 and the same issue with FF2 is showing.

Regards
David Martin
Managing Director
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd