[OpenLayers-Users] Add-on for my mistake

Clemiou clems_mars at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 05:15:40 EDT 2008

In addition, if I put the following URL in my browser, I obtain:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/html/ms/map_files/france.map
"mapserv(): Web application error. Traditional BROWSE mode requires a TEMPLATE in the WEB section, but none was provided. ".

I'm seeing examples on the web and this URL seems to be correct.

Thank you for your help because I can't continue my student placement without the solution of this mistake.
Sincerely yours
Clement