[OpenLayers-Users] Odd behaviour with IFrames

David Martin David at itbeyond.com.au
Mon Apr 28 20:11:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

There is an on-going issue with Google at the moment with the Satellite
maps going bad. I am not sure what is going on however I have noticed it
and read about it on the Google maps user group. I thought they may be
rebuild tiles or something it has been going on now for about 1 week. It
even happens when using the maps.google.com url's and switching to close
in zoomed satellite images. The zoom and pan's go strange and centre on
the upper left or lower left view extents and show the zoom out message
at the wrong times. It may be worth others adding comments in the Google
maps group pages.

Regards
David Martin
Managing Director