[OpenLayers-Users] Circles

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Tue Dec 2 15:28:30 EST 2008

right, changing a points radius in the style makes the marker that represents a point larger, but it isnt a "Circle" Feature because it remains the same size when u zoom in and out.

oracle has a WKT outputer that makes a CURVEPOLYGON(# #,# #,# #,# #) or some such nonsence to represent circles. the problem is that it isnt part of the WKT spec so nothing supports it.

I'd change it to a format that is supported,
but i can't find anything in any format that can represent a circle.
Anybody know if it would be a daunting task to add CURVEPOLYGON support to the WKT parser?