[OpenLayers-Users] using SLD with more than once <sld:LineSymbolizer>

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Fri Dec 5 13:24:23 EST 2008

Hi Ignacio.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Ignacio Talavera
<ignacio.talavera at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to highlight a FeatureCollection by applying a SLD
> FeatureTypeSytle.
> So I wirte an SLD file with two <sld:LineSymbolizer>  elements
>  but when OL draw the features its apply the last LineSymbolizer. Any idea?

Right, this is not (yet) supported in OpenLayers. Multiple symbolizers
are currently merged instead of drawing both. The feature you are
requesting here is planned, but until now there were neither offers
for contributing nor funding it.

If someone wants to develop this feature, I would be willing to
mentor. But beware: this requires heavy changes on existing code.

Regards,
Andreas.

--
Andreas Hocevar