[OpenLayers-Users] Oracle Spatial and GML

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Thu Dec 18 12:13:05 EST 2008

I have an app that also pulls from an oracle spatial table.
I found that using the toWKT instead of toGML works a lot better for my
purposes.
It was quicker, and the ol wkt parser handled it with no trouble.
Of course if you must have gml output for other purposes then this is of
little use to you.
You could select both types of output, but that gets a bit redundant.