[OpenLayers-Users] Preventing zoom out

cmose cjmose at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:05:01 EST 2008

well, I wasn't any help with the last your last question but lets see if I
can add some value :-)

I believe maxResolution is zoom level 0 on the map. If you don't specify a
resolution's array and only specify maxResolution and numZoomLevels (n)
every zoom level is the previous zoom level/2, e.g.,
Zoom0: maxResolution
Zoom1: maxResolution/2
Zoom2: Zoom1/2
Zoom3: Zoom2/2