[OpenLayers-Users] OL and FS - puzzled

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:54:45 EST 2008

As far as I can remember, there is a ratio option. Here is the
definition given in the code :

"the ratio of image/tile size to map size (this is the untiled buffer)"

Given this, you can set a ratio to 1 and you'll see your 50 markers in
the current visible extent.

A ratio set to 2 prevents the data reload if user pans just a little bit.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Pierre