[OpenLayers-Users] GML/vector layers in IE

Dejung Gewissler dejung.gewissler at oit.state.nj.us
Fri Jan 11 10:58:16 EST 2008

So I spent quite a while trying to figure out the why the styling wasn't
taking hold in IE but worked in FF. Alas it my shortsightedness in not
realizing that "FF0000" and "#FF0000" are not the same!!! FF is more
forgiving I guess and accepted the color without the hash but IE
defaulted to black. Posting this in case anyone in the future has such
problems.

The vector layer issue is still outstanding, but I saw that there was a
ticket filed. So far I tracked down the offending function to being
moveTo() in Vector.js at line 222. If you put an alert('stop');  after
line 228 you will pause the flash as it happens. It seems that vector
layer is being repositioned and then the root element that holds the
vectors is also being repositioned.   ....I haven't had time to go
beyond that. Any thoughts?

-Dejung

--
Dejung Gewissler
New Jersey Office of Information Technology

609.777.3754