[OpenLayers-Users] Google doesn't line up with other WMS

Cranio cranio at quipo.it
Sat Jan 12 08:14:03 EST 2008

Thanks Yves but still doesn't work.

When sphericalMercator is true, I get wrong centering (but this may be
to the mismatched proj'n) but I lose also all the drag capabilities, and
zoom seems to zoom in the wrong area.

Also, my mapfile has this header:
PROJECTION
   "init=epsg:26592"
END

If i change it to epsg:900913 (or whatever google uses, I don't remember
now)
my map simply won't shop up, with non error.

Any ideas?